Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Has anyone found and posted the 31 questions jurors are answering?

SM2K
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Starduster (a member of the RFP on the scene at the courthouse in SanFran) posted on Investors village a couple of days ago that he had tried but was unable to get a copy of the jury questionnaire:

http://www.investorvillage.com/smbd.asp?mb=3666&mn=65052...

He concluded that "...McBride doesn’t want the public to have this verdict form and is sitting on it upstairs. Until we can exert more pressure than is presently being applied this document is going to be buried until after the verdict."

Maybe just as well its not available. Like most things in this case it would probably fuel more speculation than clarity.

I didn't expect a verdict to take this long.
I didn't expect a verdict to take this long.

I speculate that the jury is arguing about one or two zeroes. Occurring (or not) at the right-hand end of some string of digits.
I speculate that the jury is arguing about one or two zeroes.

I'm hoping to see at least nine myself. That would be about one for every year... Seems about right!
No. of Recommendations: 2
I speculate that the jury is arguing about one or two zeroes.

I'm hoping to see at least nine myself. That would be about one for every year... Seems about right!

I don't think they are arguing about nine zeroes. Seriously. I think they more or less agree to eight or nine digits but are discussing whether or not to stick one or two additional zeroes on the end of them.
Yeah, I didn't think the questionaire would be disclosed.

If it had we might have an inside track as to 'when' the jury moved past the question that would save the Amigos, i.e. eliminating the risk of a negative decision per Rambus.

In the current situation, nearly every question could provide an escape for the Amigos.

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?rmbs

SM2K, (beginning to feel like a "long-term long")
No. of Recommendations: 2
Turns out they agreed on a number of zeroes. One.
Turns out they agreed on a number of zeroes. One.

It's the loneliest number.
Advertisement