UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1652  
Subject: Re: Jan 2013 Date: 1/8/2013 3:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
- Ack! AMRS continues to power ahead- already up more than 20% in 2013. Had a chance to delve
more into the company. Seems like the company had an ethanol line of business that the
company sold off last year. My original attraction to AMRS was the insider participation in
the latest share offering, combined with the production ramp-up. So, I've decided on my initial
range as $3 - $3.30, or about 10% more than the $2.98/sh offering. Need to see the actual
revenue numbers for Biofene to adjust that starting price.

- Well, at least some of my stuff e.g. TNP & PGP is behaving well in 2013. I think TNP
overtook NNA as 2nd largest tanker position in the port. I wish I had more visibility into
the loan issue. If the issue gets resolved promptly, it could provide a boost.

- That news item wrt FRNT & Cape vessels seems like a natural JF move- give FRNT a dry bulk
flavor just like the predecessor, FRO. The vessels don't deliver right away. Is the second
VLCC newbuild cancellation a good thing for FRO? I really wish I had more clarity on the
FRNT Balance Sheet notes i.e. are the deposit refunds capital that makes its way back to
FRO? It doesn't have to be cash. It could be additional equity in FRNT. That too would
work for me.

- The latest news item from CPLP is quite interesting. Two containerships with charter
back deals, from Maersk. Plus, two newer VLCCs head to CMTC (or will it eventually be Maersk?)
CPLP now has a SFL feel to it- tankers, chemical, dry bulk, and now containerships.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement