Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: RaptorD Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1162  
Subject: Re: He's BAAAAACK!!! Date: 3/11/2008 7:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Hi Woodville Dale,

With all due respect, it is hard to have a combined interest in TMF and FARO without having our old friend enter into the discussion. Moreover it isn't exactly like you had to wade through hundreds of discussions here to get to the meat of FARO either, my friend.

The Ghost Poster in question is the only person I've ever FA'd besides myself. (I have FA'd myself dozens of times after rethinking things but as I mature (now that I'm in my 50's <HA> I have become both more tolerant of others and much slower to respond in anger, so I don't have to censor myself. :)

That said, I was one of the last to FA Ghost Poster and wrote a multi-page note to TMF chastising their choice of fools to tack the TMF prefix on their illustrious screen names. I won't apologize for it, he had it coming--over and over again. GP is also much smarter than many give him credit for and I suspect he's a good investor. But when he made mistakes ... oops, he never made a mistake. And therein lies the whole banana-flipping problem. (RM's love bananas. There's even more technical FARO info.)

I have this even greater idea! Next time you hit a personal thread, please just hit <NEXT.> No comment is required, and you will have more time to spend on the "real" FARO developments. This is one place where I catch up with several of my good friends, so once in awhile let us have a personal discussion, would you please?

I have an even greater, greater, greater idea! Join us--we're all friends here and you are welcome to be a monkey. We have a BBQ every Friday night, I'll introduce you around. (Or, if you don't need friends, next time just hit <NEXT>)

Not to sound snippy or anything, but when you begin to thanklessly share the quality of data that the orginal poster does here, then you can set the rules. 'Til that day comes ... Well, I'll see you at the BBQ. Bring your own booze.

< NEXT! >

RMDan
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Clorox Isn't Cleaning Up
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement