Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
, I have accounts set up for my kids that are in my name but are "College Saver Accounts". Show this to the judge to indicate that the money if for the benefit of the child.

this sound sgood. Is it a special kind of account, or do I just open any savings account and tell the judge its for the kid. Additionally, I also want the money to be available to *me* if I need it for an emergency before the kid goes to college, or some unforseen circumstances...

- Donna.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.