Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
[[ My question
is, I need to find a good attorney who is experienced in these types of matters
and I dont know how to find one. Do you have any suggestions....I live in NE
PA. I have read the Schumacher's book, "Understanding Living Trusts" and am
ready to procede at this point. Any advice would be greatly

Speak to your local friends, relatives, and business associates. See who they use...who they like...who they trust. I've always found that a personal referral beats the pants out of finding somebody in the telephone book or the newspaper. You may be surprised how many of your friends/associates in circumstances similar to yours will have somebody that they would recommend.

If that doesn't work, post again and we can take another look at the issue.

TMF Taxes
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.