Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Drake22 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2003  
Subject: ? on PEGulator Date: 4/16/2000 7:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings everyone. Not being great at math I'd like to use the Pegulator, but I'm a bit confused. After plugging in the forward estimate, TTM earnings, # of quarters and current price is the number that pops into the PEG window the annualized growth rate, (which I thought PEG meant), or is this the result of dividing that rate into the P/E; the so-called fools ratio. Many thanks in advance.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rrfFool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1434 of 2003
Subject: Re: ? on PEGulator Date: 4/16/2000 10:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Drake:

PEG = Price to Earnings to Growth = Fool Ratio

From TMF's Fool School:

"The short explanation -- The Fool Ratio compares the P/E ratio of a stock with its estimated future growth."

RR

Author: AHShea2000 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1459 of 2003
Subject: Re: ? on PEGulator Date: 4/18/2000 9:58 PM
Take the Consensus estimate, the trailing twelve months, and the number of quarters from their last quarterly report until their next annual report. In addition, you will need the current price of the stock. Plug this information in in the columns and you will get a number out which reflects whether or not the stock is trading at its fair value, above its fair value, or below its fair value.

Author: joshnix2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1998 of 2003
Subject: Re: ? on PEGulator Date: 6/10/2008 1:05 PM
My question has to do with finding the TTM and the Estimates on the CAPS quotes. The article on the PEGulator does not provide a good instruction set now that the quotes have an updated format. Please help I think I have it correctly but I want to be sure.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement