UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: dmcostello Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9821  
Subject: *** The MM 2006 Winner is... *** Date: 4/14/2006 11:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 42
To announce the winner this year we've brought in Maya Angelou and Alec Baldwin.

Maya Angelou: And the winner of the 2006 Marge Madness tournament, with 61% of the vote is...Moe!

39% (47 Votes) Comic Book Guy
61% (73 Votes) Moe Szyslak

Moe: Maya Angelou is black?!?

Hi, my name's Moe. Or as the ladies like to refer to me, 'hey you in the bushes'. Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle to resist the urge to punch 'em in the face, and for what?

Call this an unfair generalization if you must, but old people are no good at everything. They think they're so high and mighty, just because they never got caught driving without pants. Hey. I may be ugly and I may be hate-filled but ... uh ... what was that last thing you said?

People today are healthier and drinking less. You know, if it wasn't for the junior high school next door, no one would even use the cigarette machine.

You know what I blame this on the breakdown of? Society.

Alec Baldwin: And a few words from the loser.

Alec, Alec, regarding that so called "silent" propulsion system in "The Hunt For Red October", I printed out a list of technical errors which I think you'd enjoy discussing. Tell me, how do you feel about 45 year old virgins who still live with their parents?

Rest assured I was on the internet within minutes registering my disgust throughout the world. Now go away, we are racing for the title of Champion of the Universe.

Oh, I've wasted my life.

Very well. I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them. Lucite hardening ... must end life in classic Lorne Greene pose from "Battlestar Galactica." Best ... death ... ever!

Coming soon to 742, presented by Naj: the tournament of winners.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement