No. of Recommendations: 1
“... we lost two of our cats last summer to coyotes.”

Do they allow coyote hunting in your area?

We aren’t supposed to discharge a firearm within the subdivision, no. That rule, however, is generally ignored by about 85% or 80% of the residents. My neighbor, across the street, is a reserve deputy in the parish’s sheriff department. He has the ideal property as it slopes down in the back to a little creek that separates it from a horse farm. I would love to set up a electronic call about halfway between his back door and the creek, which is about 100 yards away. I figures that I could set on his patio with a starlight scope and the 5.56 SIG or one of my 22-250s and reduce the coyote population reel good, me.
;-)

C.J.V. - his neighbor to the south shot 3 of them one night with a pistol while his wife’s dog was doing his business, him
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement