Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: filcro Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 115  
Subject: ??? What's going on ???? Date: 5/2/2001 11:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
OIL shows GREAT numbers. Wells are producing and show outstanding future yield. Company is a PRIME takeover target and is MAKING money and the stock goes down!

If it was AMAZON and going through billions of dollars as a loss would inverstors and "The Strett" be happy then???

Go figure!!!!! This should be $50 to $80 stock. Even the stupid analysts think so.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: NechesInvst Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 102 of 115
Subject: Re: ??? What's going on ???? Date: 5/2/2001 11:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Unfortunantly, OIL isn't the only stock that I own, that posted great numbers and has gone down (look at IMPH).

I'm not so sure of a takeover, there are dozens of "little" oil exploration companies that are doing just as well as OIL. Though I do agree that the numbers are good, management has done well, and everything looks up. Hopefully, OIL is just lost in the "earnings season hype" and hasn't hit everyone's radar yet.

I'm sitting tight and I'll enjoy the ride up.

Go LONG!
Mike

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement