Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 43  
Subject: 08/25/08 Date: 8/25/2008 11:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
is today.

& the remnants of Tropical Storm Fay are still providing rain.

sunray
Print the post Back To Top
Author: KayGee70 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41 of 43
Subject: Re: 08/25/08 Date: 8/27/2008 3:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
How is that Good News? Unless your area was having a drought before all the rain...

- KG, wondering

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42 of 43
Subject: Re: 08/25/08 Date: 8/27/2008 9:57 PM
How is that Good News? . . .

++++
++++

I don't have to run my lawn sprinkler system. And the last 3 years have been/had sub-average rain.

sunray
a man who has lived in Phoenix [twice] & Las Vegas

;-)

p.s. You know what they say in Hawaii: ya can't have rainbows without rain.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement