UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RaptorD2 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 459794  
Subject: 1-855-465-HELP Date: 12/12/2012 9:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Macro Culture? Check.
Macro Econ? Check.
Macro Entertainment? Check.

It's easy to think that life is back to normal when we live outside of Jersey & New York. Sandy was just a big storm after all, right?

Wrong. Check it out.

www.121212concert.org

Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Billy Joel, Alicia Keys, Chris Martin, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Eddie Vedder, Roger Waters, Kanye West, The Who, Paul McCartney plus more artists to be announced ... and maybe Ormont US.

Enjoy, and please give if you can!

Dan
Print the post Back To Top
Author: OrmontUS Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 411255 of 459794
Subject: Re: 1-855-465-HELP Date: 12/13/2012 10:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Trivial in context of some, but our elevator should (with some luck) be working again within the next week and I can stop using the Stairmaster simulator to get to our seventh floor apartment.

Jeff

Author: tim443 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 411256 of 459794
Subject: Re: 1-855-465-HELP Date: 12/13/2012 10:22 PM
Recommendations: 0
Gee and in sympathy I've been walking up and down one flight of stairs to get to and from the exercise room rather than taking the elevator. }};-D

Happy Hanukkah

Tim

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement