UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: ishtarastarte Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 14993  
Subject: Re: Trust Date: 11/26/2002 9:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 17
1. I really thought that wild was the one you were discribing, but didn't put a name to it until much further in the thread. But really, if you weren't talking about her, who were you talking about? Is this like that other rant you did on the CC board, where you will now say that what you said wasn't what you meant and no one understood what you meant?

2. For the record, though I thought you were needlessly whiney about the topic, I'm not the one that emailed wild, I don't know who did. Seeems childish to me for the person who did it. Wild's response likewise seems childish. She should have stayed out of your email box, and should likewise learn to ignore things.

3. Private emails should never be posted to boards. If wild wanted what she sent you on the boards, she would have posted it.

4. I found it very odd that you responded to my clearly marked off topic post on the CC board, when you clearly stated you had no interest in reading such nonsense. What gives?

Please don't put words or thoughts in my mouth that are not there.

Yep, this sounds just like how you reacted to your rant on the CC board a while back. "I didn't mean THAT, you're reading into it!" *stamp foot, pout* while being unable to clearly articulate what it was you DID mean.

Let's go back. . . Your words:

And there's one person there that annoys me to no end. This person insists on posting daily, and re-iterate their entire life in the smallest detail. AS IF WE CARE!

I don't need to know that you did your load of laundry today, or that you went to this store or that store.

And what bothers me more, is that this person continually will respond to another's post and turn it into a "ME" post. It's okay to relate similar experiences, but turning the whole thing into..."Well it's really all about ME!" is a bit over the top.

You specifically say that ONE poster is to whom you are referring. You mention laundry and a store by store list of his/her day. And that last bit. I'm sorry, if you didn't mean wild, who did you mean? I can't think of another poster over there that does any of these things. Please, at this point just tell us.

I am highly disappointed in you all.

Whatever. I'm tired of reading that no one understands what you MEANT after you post stuff.

Ishtar
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Future, or What's Left of It
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement