No. of Recommendations: 0
1. To raise taxes on the top 2% of earners, while sparing the other 98%.

2. To protect Social Security and Medicare from any cuts in benefits or eligibility.



Political Fodder and no more.

To raise taxes on the top 2% of earners makes a very small financial contribution per year


To protect Social Security and Medicare from any cuts in benefits or eligibility.

There have been no threats of "cuts" but it is known by all that the eligibility ages must be changed

Bears
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement