Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Robster0830 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 55  
Subject: 10% Today - What Happened?? Date: 3/16/1999 9:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone know what caused the sudden jump in NMR stock today? I have owed them for about 8 months and I have never seen the stock move so much in one day - yet there was no news available on it. Anyone got the scoop that wants to share. I am currently long on the stock and as of today up over 70%. I just wished that I had put more money into the stock initially.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: nahmiase Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 55
Subject: Re: 10% Today - What Happened?? Date: 3/17/1999 10:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I heard nothing at all. But I'm not complaining. I don't own too much, but anything can help. Any projection for the next year???

Thanks

Author: Jakestar Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 55
Subject: Re: 10% Today - What Happened?? Date: 3/18/1999 6:13 PM
NMR has just started measuring the Internet in addition to measuring the US television ratings. The reports back on their system from their clients who attended their client meetings last week on this new system were glowing.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement