Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HockeyPhool Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1805  
Subject: 100 posts! Date: 11/8/2001 1:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Wow - Astronomy's already up to 100! So far it's been fun and informative. Keep up the good work!

Who's planning on looking for Leonids this weekend? I've got a late-night hockey game Saturday, so I may just hang around outside afterwards to see what I can see. It ought to be pretty close to prime viewing by then - especially if I stop for a beer on the way home. =8^)

HockeyPhool
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dcarper Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 101 of 1805
Subject: Re: 100 posts! Date: 11/8/2001 4:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Who's planning on looking for Leonids this weekend? I've got a late-night hockey game Saturday, so I may just hang around outside afterwards to see what I can see.

You may have to hang around for quite a while. At least according to the previous post, the Leonids aren't until next weekend (the 17th).

David

Author: HockeyPhool Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 102 of 1805
Subject: Re: 100 posts! Date: 11/8/2001 5:22 PM
You may have to hang around for quite a while. At least according to the previous post, the Leonids aren't until next weekend (the 17th).

Oops; guess one weekend's much like another to me. =8^) Of course, there probably won't be a lot of competition for prime viewing spots this weekend!

Thanks,
HockeyPhool

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement