UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1482  
Subject: 1001 books to read... Date: 9/15/2007 8:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
...before you die

http://www.listology.com/content_show.cfm?content_id=22845
Print the post Back To Top
Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1437 of 1482
Subject: Re: 1001 books to read... Date: 9/30/2007 3:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi Selena,  - any estimate on how many years this is gonna take??  :o)

catfyre  (always struggling to find 'reading time')

Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1438 of 1482
Subject: Re: 1001 books to read... Date: 9/30/2007 4:02 PM
Recommendations: 3
<<Hi Selena,  - any estimate on how many years this is gonna take??  :o)>>

Well, I estimate that at my current rate, I'll be done in only 532 more years. I suppose I could read fewer light things and get that down to 200 or 300 more years, if I buckle down.

Selena

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1439 of 1482
Subject: Re: 1001 books to read... Date: 9/30/2007 4:35 PM
Recommendations: 0
I suppose I could read fewer light things and get that down to 200 or 300 more years, if I buckle down.

Heck, yeah, we could make it.  I'll have to hide all my Harpers and The New Yorkers.  (and give up cookies)

*!*

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement