Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you to those who have been helping me. I appreciate the advice.

I have the online version of TT, which is now paid for. Is there any way to access the forms now, as opposed to working in the Q & A mode?

I am able to view my return and the supporting documents. Although I listed "Nominee of (my husband's law firm and EIN)" under "Description" of his business expense, I cannot determine where this information is now found. I thought it would be on the Schedule C itself, but I do not see it there.

Another question I have pertains to HSA. We have one, but the only contributions that were made to it were by my husband's employer. Do I understand correctly that it is pointless to share this info with TT since I cannot claim a tax deduction on contributions made by an employer? Somehow TT has listed the amount in our HSA of $639 as "Less Common Income." Do I need to go into the program and delete this information all together? I think I entered it once, before I understood the issue, and somehow did not manage to delete it.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.