UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MaximAvsWife Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3734  
Subject: 11/14/07 - Kid Nation Date: 11/15/2007 11:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hubby & I were so rooting for Michael to challenge Laurel for town council! She is turning into a bit of a Taylor. We think he is the most personable, mature kid there!
Was nice to see Blaine get out from Greg's shadow and shine.
Good episode this week IOO.

Kath
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MsUnderstanding Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3331 of 3734
Subject: Re: 11/14/07 - Kid Nation Date: 11/15/2007 11:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Laurel has to go. Michael would be a great replacement.

I would like to see Greg take over Anjay's spot on council.

It was nice to see Blaine win too. Greg was happy for him too.

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3332 of 3734
Subject: Re: 11/14/07 - Kid Nation Date: 11/15/2007 12:32 PM
Recommendations: 1
I would like to see Greg take over Anjay's spot on council.

It would be interesting to see if the pairing of Greg and Blaine on the TC would be a serious attempt at leadership or anarchy.

Fuskie
Who was very disappointed in Zach and Laurel...

Author: neverabridesmaid Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3333 of 3734
Subject: Re: 11/14/07 - Kid Nation Date: 11/15/2007 1:37 PM
The challenge was interesting. I also thought it was kinda weird that all four teams toted approximately the same amount of weight. I'm not sure that I could have been a good judge of how much my team could push had I been loading up the wagon.

Laurel had been doing so good as council member until the journal suggestion. I can't believe as bright as she seems to be she put up such a fuss about shaking up her team. I mean I understand why she didn't want to do it...but she had to know how being stubborn would be perceived by the other kids.

-nab

Author: MsUnderstanding Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3334 of 3734
Subject: Re: 11/14/07 - Kid Nation Date: 11/15/2007 10:37 PM
Recommendations: 2
Blaine and Greg seem like really good guys who are fair, more than pull their weight and understand the concept of why they are there unlike some of the other kids.

Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3335 of 3734
Subject: Re: 11/14/07 - Kid Nation Date: 11/16/2007 4:19 PM
Who was very disappointed in Zach and Laurel...

Same here.

I had previously been VERY impressed with Zach.

I remember when he stood up to Greg and told him he could not sleep in the Yellow cabin - that is not something I would expect many 10 yr olds to be able to do considering Greg is 15 and often brutish.

I think power went to his head a bit.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement