UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1653  
Subject: Re: Jan 2013 Date: 1/19/2013 2:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
1/18
- Ack! all the REED gains just disappeared over the last few days. I suppose I could have
taken the 15% gain after about 10 days. Then again, this one is about potential, and is
currently a small stake. No biggie, I can wait on this one.

- Closed out NAT on the dividend cut news. Will have a couple of days next week to decide
if I want to wash the stake, and start over. The new rate, 16c, extrapolated, would yield
about 7.5%. Not bad, but I could add to my NNA stake with a higher yield here. Also, so far this
year, Spot Suezmax rates haven't exactly been on a tear. Lowest debt/vessel among its
tanker cohorts, a renewed credit facility, trading around book (my estimates), looking to
grow ... yet, I'm still ambivalent.

- Added a little more FRO here. DCA move, and playing the price for an earnings run-up.
May happen, may not happen. While FRO has no dividend payout, they do have some upside.
Two Suezmax newbuilds deliver in Q2 & Q3. Small money piles add to FRO's cash position
in Q4 2012 and Q1 2013. Not for dividend, but for extending FRO's life as a fleet manager.

- Added more OHI to DRIP position. Will it be my next DRIP ac core pick? It could,
behaving very nicely so far.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement