UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (42) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757838  
Subject: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 10:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boston-bombers-fbi-h...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

---

Wow.....Obama sleeping at the switch , unwilling to investigate islamo terrorists....... too inconvenient for him....... besides, they were 'legal' immigrants even though for the last six months, they had become 'radicalized'...and received training on how to commit mass murder and bombings......

no 'just off the internet' but specialized bomb making or help with the bombs...supplied by others...

"Police believe the pair were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack"

wow......Obama...epic fail on keeping Americans safe....remember this at election time...and vote his 'buddies' out......and get a President who is more than 'concerned' after the fact... or shows up at the 'memorial service' instead of turning a blind eye to isalmo terrorist violence and radical cells in the USA.

Now....Obama...go find the rest of the terrorist islamo 'cell'.....might interrupt your golf games, all the parties in the WH with rock stars, visits from athletes and vacations......

but we pay you to do the job of 'chief exec', not ' six year old temper tantrum whiner in DC' .......

t.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678604 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:16 AM
Recommendations: 0
To top it off, this item appeared in a foreign newspaper!

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678606 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:24 AM
Recommendations: 2
Wow.....Obama sleeping at the switch , unwilling to investigate islamo terrorists

He's worse than Bush who ignored intelligence on OBL and Clinton who passed on the opportunity to take him in custody when the Saudi's offered him up.

What a horrible president!

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678607 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:24 AM
Recommendations: 1
"To top it off, this item appeared in a foreign newspaper! "

The Lame Stream MEdia here is in full 'cover up mode' to sweep any muslim connection under the rug.....

They must protect Obama at all costs......

SO they just conveniently 'ignore' the news and release stories about 'Tea Party terrorists' and 'conservatives' likely being behind the REASON the two were 'radicalized'.....ie, the conservatives drove them over the edge......made it impossible for them to 'integrate' into American life and accept 'conservative' values......like responsibility for themselves, and following the law.....and peaceful protest if you disagree with the government.....

t.

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678608 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:25 AM
Time to waterboard!!

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678609 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:25 AM
To top it off, this item appeared in a foreign newspaper!

The Daily Mirror is less credible than the New York Post.

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678610 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:26 AM
Genetic fallacy.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678614 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:35 AM
The Lame Stream MEdia here is in full 'cover up mode' to sweep any muslim connection under the rug...

You mean aside from reporting that both men are Muslim, that Tamerlan had recently become devout, that the FBI investigated claims that he had connections with Islamist radicals, that investigators are looking into his activities when he visited the Russian Republic of Dagestan last year, and that they've arrested two Kazak friends of Dzhokar.

Yes, except for all that, the MSM has been completely ignoring it, sweeping it all under the rug.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/crime/2013/04/21/...
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/us/boston-marathon-bombing...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/2-pals-accused-boston-...

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678615 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:35 AM
Time to waterboard!!

Why only two exclamation marks?

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678616 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:38 AM
The Lame Stream Media here is in full 'cover up mode' to sweep any muslim connection under the rug..... They must protect Obama at all costs......

Then they sit around trying to "understand" why two Muslims "sought solace" in the radical arm of a "peaceful" religion.

Is it any wonder whatsoever how Nazism gained a foothold in Germany? We're seeing the exact same spinelessness and denial in this country by the left.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678619 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:41 AM

And your point is....?

The former editor of the newspaper (1995–2004) is now a talking head for CNN!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678620 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:41 AM
It's not a mystery. It's a lie. You can't point to a single example of liberals defending radical Islam.

We have never seen a bigger practitioner of the Big Lie theory of getting one's goals implemented than Barrack Obama here in America

Once you get in the habit of accepting lying jerks, you become vested in the lies. You can not escape them without a lot of recrimination on how bloody stupid you have been. This is being used to keep the left in line. They can not admit how lame they have been so have to stay on board.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678621 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:42 AM
The Lame Stream MEdia here is in full 'cover up mode' to sweep any muslim connection under the rug...

You mean aside from reporting that both men are Muslim, that Tamerlan had recently become devout
-------------------------------------------------
What are you talking about? I'm confused:

http://boards.fool.com/2828-says-friday-the-19th-the-board-i...

Friday the 19th, the brainwashed lamestream media are carrying the story that according to people who knew them, neither radical Islam nor Chechen politics were important to the two brothers, who in fact came from Kirghizstan and never lived in Chechnya. One of them (the one who got killed) had a Christian wife and daughter.

But the board is alive with "news" that they are devotees of Islam.-crassfool
Don't tell me crassfool just made this up? Please don't because i take what you liberals spew as total truth. It would rock my world.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678624 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:46 AM
Recommendations: 3
Time to waterboard!!

Why only two exclamation marks?

Q: And your point is...?

A: You don't have one. Your attitude is like British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain towards Nazi Germany between 1937 and 1939 when he denied...and denied...and denied that Germany was a threat.

It's disgusting.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678629 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:49 AM
"Friday the 19th, the brainwashed lamestream media are carrying the story that according to people who knew them, neither radical Islam nor Chechen politics were important to the two brothers, who in fact came from Kirghizstan and never lived in Chechnya. One of them (the one who got killed) had a Christian wife and daughter."

Former xtian wife....she converted to Muslim, and was wearing a hibab....a penguin looking disguise.....hardly an xtian any longer......they had to live the extremist lifestyle...... she was as 'radicalized' as he was......

She's in hot water, I'm sure......

Yeah..the lame stream media only gave you part of the facts. She was a xtian ,,,,but converted over a year ago.......

t

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678631 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:52 AM
The Lame Stream Media here is in full 'cover up mode' to sweep any muslim connection under the rug..... They must protect Obama at all costs......
---
Then they sit around trying to "understand" why two Muslims "sought solace" in the radical arm of a "peaceful" religion.

More lies.

No one is "sitting around" trying to understand the Tsarnaevs. People, including investigators and national security officials, are seeking to understand their motivation. Any idiot should be able to understand why that's important.

Is it any wonder whatsoever how Nazism gained a foothold in Germany? We're seeing the exact same spinelessness and denial in this country by the left.

Is it any wonder why you got suspended? Your comment is despicable. There's no denial or spinelessness. Your ignorance, bigotry and hatred is much more in line with Nazi ideology than anything you criticize.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678632 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:56 AM
"Friday the 19th, the brainwashed lamestream media are carrying the story that according to people who knew them, neither radical Islam nor Chechen politics were important to the two brothers, who in fact came from Kirghizstan and never lived in Chechnya. One of them (the one who got killed) had a Christian wife and daughter."

Former xtian wife....she converted to Muslim, and was wearing a hibab....a penguin looking disguise.....hardly an xtian any longer......they had to live the extremist lifestyle...... she was as 'radicalized' as he was......

She's in hot water, I'm sure......

Yeah..the lame stream media only gave you part of the facts. She was a xtian ,,,,but converted over a year ago.......
------------------------------------------------
I'm really surprised the entire PA board isn't here telling crassfool to apologize and then posting a snopes link, they're really good about stuff like that usually, i wonder why they've carved out this exception, if i didn't know any better i would think they're muslim atrocity apologists or something.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678633 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:56 AM
We have never seen a bigger practitioner of the Big Lie theory of getting one's goals implemented than Barrack Obama here in America. Once you get in the habit of accepting lying jerks, you become vested in the lies. You cannot escape them without a lot of recrimination on how bloody stupid you have been. This is being used to keep the left in line. They cannot admit how lame they have been so have to stay on board.

There's a psychological phenomenon behind this entrenched thinking. It's called cognitive dissonance.

The Politics of Cognitive Dissonance
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270230374070457752...

"The Little Blue Book: The Essential Guide to Thinking and Talking Democratic."

The book's subtitle, after all, promises an instruction in "Thinking and Talking Democratic." Lakoff and Wehling command their readers not only to act as if opposing arguments are without merit, but to close their minds to those arguments. What comes across to conservatives as a maddening arrogance is actually willed ignorance. Such an attitude is the product of leftist intellectuals, not political professionals--and, as Zombie notes, the latter are foolish to follow it:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Chair of the Democratic National Committee, is an exemplary Lakoffite, relentlessly hammering home her own framing of each issue, and utterly ignoring the Republican frame, except on rare occasion to mock it. How effective is this? A quick survey of conservative sites shows that she is regarded as the Queen of Buffoons, a figure meriting gleeful derision and eliciting relief that the Democrats have selected the worst possible spokesperson. She certainly hasn't changed a single conservative mind, I can assure you. But has she converted "undecided" voters to the liberal cause?

I posit that the answer is "No," and I'll explain why. . . . Lakoff has an authoritative "scientist" persona in addition to his partisan "activist" persona, but in order to lend gravitas to his arguments he must conflate the two and pretend to be an impartial scientist while in reality enunciating transparently partisan talking points. Yet people like Debbie Wasserman Schultz don't have that option, so that when she speaks, every single listener already knows that she is a partisan spewing partisan spin. She doesn't have an "authority hat" to put on which might give her statements the veneer of impartial truth.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678637 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:59 AM
Any idiot should be able to understand why that's important.-xLife
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ooooo namecalling. You know who frowns on namecalling and has it FA'd?

http://boards.fool.com/wolverine-i-fad-it-after-years-of-nev...

Wolverine,

I FA'd it. After years of never FAing anything. I've begun FAing all posts I see in which someone personally attacks another poster, whether it's me or not. Call me, or anyone else a name, and I hit the button. It's sort of an experiment.

It has nothing to do with "feelings" or not being able to "take it." It's about decorum. Y'all pretend here to be above the mud-slinging on PA anyway.

No hard feelings.

Cheers,

Felix

Er, um, you. Weird.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678639 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 12:00 PM

And your point is....?

The former editor of the newspaper (1995–2004) is now a talking head for CNN!

And your point is?

CNN is crap too.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678641 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 12:02 PM
No one is "sitting around" trying to understand the Tsarnaevs. People, including investigators and national security officials, are seeking to understand their motivation.

Yes, AFTER the authorities TOOK ACTION to take these radicals out.

What is wrong with you?!

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678642 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 12:05 PM
Friday the 19th, the brainwashed lamestream media are carrying the story that according to people who knew them, neither radical Islam nor Chechen politics were important to the two brothers, who in fact came from Kirghizstan and never lived in Chechnya. One of them (the one who got killed) had a Christian wife and daughter.

Right. What of that was not true?

But the board is alive with "news" that they are devotees of Islam.-crassfool
Don't tell me crassfool just made this up? Please don't because i take what you liberals spew as total truth. It would rock my world.

He didn't make it up. Lots of people were posting on PA that they were Islamists.

I don't see what point you're trying to make here.

My point is that the media hasn't in any way "covered up" the Tsarnaevs' connections to Islam, Islamism, or Islamic radicals. I think you're still is Gosnell mode, concocting non-existent media conspiracies.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678644 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 12:08 PM
" Lots of people were posting on PA that they were Islamists. "

Everyone but the PA regulars who had their blinders on, and had their frowny face in place on anyone who dared post such a thing on 'their board'......if they hadn't already FA'ed the post....

t.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678646 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 12:11 PM
Recommendations: 5
Wolverine, I FA'd it. After years of never FAing anything. I've begun FAing all posts I see in which someone personally attacks another poster, whether it's me or not. Call me, or anyone else a name, and I hit the button. It's sort of an experiment.

They're nothing but a bunch of liars. FA is their most frequently used weapon for silencing dissenting opinion. By using multiple screen names and "hitting the button," they first turn PA into a cesspool and then come here to infect this little pond.

Then when their FA trigger finger causes the post to make the "Best Of" list, even more of them meander over and insult posters just for the heck of it. The key is to become uber clever about doing so.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678647 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 12:12 PM
And your point is? CNN is crap too.

Well, we agree on that. They're ALL in the bag for Owebama.

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678654 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 1:02 PM
"FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev"

Shouldn't be too difficult to find? Just infiltrate the local Mosque and it's probably full of wannabe Jihadists. Nutjobs that want to die in the name of Islam.

Art

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678659 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 1:10 PM
"Time to waterboard!!" - BenHurJudah

They wont' have to with that kid. He'll spill his guts pretty fast. After he heals they'll lock him up in solitary confinement and tell the guards not to talk to him and the only person that he will be allowed to communicate will be his handler and for the next 8 or 9 years his only friend will be that one person who he will eventually begin to see as his friend; especially after he realizes that he isn't ever getting out of there and that he will either spend the rest of his life in prison or be humanely euthanized.

In fact me personally? I think euthanasia would be a great kindness. He is a 19 year old kid. Better than spending the next 60 or 70 years in prison.

Art

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678662 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 1:23 PM

And people used to say that about The National Enquirer. Ask John Edwards how that worked out for him.

The lamestream media is "working" these days, it will be up to more unconventional news outlets to break the news.

JLC

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678663 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 1:24 PM
Art:"In fact me personally? I think euthanasia would be a great kindness. He is a 19 year old kid. Better than spending the next 60 or 70 years in prison. "

Owebama will probably release him to the Russians......on some 'swap deal' or 'feel good initiative'......after he's been in jail for six months or less.

Better to 'get him out of the country' and 'out of the public's eye'...and ability to question him further about 'radical islam'.....

Just watch...he'll be gone before you know it......

He won't spend his life in jail. They'll be too many jihadis trying to break him out of jail..... or we'll hear of a hunger strike as he is unhappy and isn't getting his daily bullcrap of islamo terrorist indoctrination and YouTube videos.....plus of course, the lame stream media about how 'unfair' it is to keep him in solitary forever...

They'll be more stories of 'rough treatment' the longer we keep him around, too......

t.

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678665 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 1:28 PM
After he heals they'll lock him up in solitary confinement...

You can make him talk faster by locking him up in a cell with a big hulking guy named Bubba who is in for life and that a) has been denied conjugal visits for the past 10 years or b) lost his brother fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan.

JLC

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678667 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 1:30 PM
"He won't spend his life in jail. They'll be too many jihadis trying to break him out of jail..... or we'll hear of a hunger strike as he is unhappy and isn't getting his daily bullcrap of islamo terrorist indoctrination and YouTube videos.....plus of course, the lame stream media about how 'unfair' it is to keep him in solitary forever..." - tele

So you think he missed his spine when he shot himself so he won't end up a quadriplegic? That the bullet just went through the thick muscle tissue in his neck? I wonder where he was at when he shot himself?

Art

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678671 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 2:05 PM
Bingo!

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678676 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 2:18 PM
You speak absolute truth.

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678677 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 2:24 PM
So what's Janet Incompetento and DHS doing about all this?

http://dotcomjoe.com/0421c1

~aj

Author: Jim2B Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678678 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 2:33 PM
FMNH: Facts have a liberal bias

Actually no.

However, I strongly agree that the reporting on the facts has a liberal bias.

Reality has no bias. But it certainly seems as if conservatives try to learn from reality and take reality into account in their policies. OTOH, Liberals seemed determined to ignore the lessons reality freely provides.

Socialism is one such thing. Reality has shown that any social system (such as socialism) which ignores human behavior is doomed to failure. Yet liberals still support socialism (despite often calling it something else).

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678679 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 4:08 PM
"Shouldn't be too difficult to find? Just infiltrate the local Mosque and it's probably full of wannabe Jihadists. Nutjobs that want to die in the name of Islam.

Art "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Unfortunately, there are nutjobs who want to kill in the name of
Islam.
There is a distinct difference between the Buddhist monks who set
themselves ablaze and the Islamist murdering thugs.

Howie52

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678685 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 5:00 PM
And people used to say that about The National Enquirer. Ask John Edwards how that worked out for him.

I don't consider exposing people's dysfunctional personal lives to be hard hitting journalism. It's more like jeernalism.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678686 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 5:04 PM
Owebama will probably release him to the Russians......on some 'swap deal' or 'feel good initiative'......after he's been in jail for six months or less. [...] They'll be more stories of 'rough treatment' the longer we keep him around, too......

They should execute him as soon as possible. It was only five years from the Oklahoma City bombing (April 1995) to execution (June 2001) for Timothy McVeigh.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678688 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 5:12 PM
Socialism is one such thing. Reality has shown that any social system (such as socialism) which ignores human behavior is doomed to failure. Yet liberals still support socialism (despite often calling it something else).

They now call it "progressivism."

Author: katinga Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678707 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 8:08 PM

SO they just conveniently 'ignore' the news and release stories about 'Tea Party terrorists' and 'conservatives' likely being behind the REASON the two were 'radicalized'.....ie, the conservatives drove them over the edge......made it impossible for them to 'integrate' into American life and accept 'conservative' values......like responsibility for themselves, and following the law.....and peaceful protest if you disagree with the government.....

The chain of illogic we're beginning to hear is that they are Caucasions from the Caucasus, and thus some sort of right wing Russkies.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678720 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:07 PM
A: You don't have one. Your attitude is like British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain towards Nazi Germany between 1937 and 1939 when he denied...and denied...and denied that Germany was a threat.

When Chamberlain announced that he had achieved "peace for our time" he was correct.

He just didn't realize that HIS time was up.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 678723 of 757838
Subject: Re: 12 man sleeper terrorist cell Date: 4/21/2013 11:21 PM
FMNH: Facts have a liberal bias

Actually no.

However, I strongly agree that the reporting on the facts has a liberal bias.

Reality has no bias.

Ah, but you changed from "facts" to "reality".

Reality is capable of being factually incorrect, if that's what it takes to preserve liberals' record of always being correct.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (42) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement