UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: spl241 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 886579  
Subject: $13K + IPad Returned....Reward Was...?? Date: 1/11/2013 2:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
After his remarkable honesty, this airport worker in Ft. Lauderdale gave some of his reward from the owner to a homeless woman and the rest to a co-worker in dire need. Later, he was recognized by Broward Co., FL. with a plaque, and the boss of the cleaning service he worked for wrote him a check, too.
-----

video is a short 1:47....may be temporarily busy....heavy traffic after going viral....I'm interested in your opinion of the reward from the owner. I know what mine is!

http://screen.yahoo.com/worlds-nicest-man-233021895.html
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 870370 of 886579
Subject: Re: $13K + IPad Returned....Reward Was...?? Date: 1/11/2013 4:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Since I don't know the purpose of the money, I'm not going to judge the size of the reward.

PSU

Author: ataloss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 870373 of 886579
Subject: Re: $13K + IPad Returned....Reward Was...?? Date: 1/11/2013 7:52 PM
Recommendations: 1
I think it is great that he gave the reward away

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 870381 of 886579
Subject: Re: $13K + IPad Returned....Reward Was...?? Date: 1/12/2013 9:59 AM
Recommendations: 0
Well, I think it's nice that the owner gave him anything at all.

But I think it was really awesome that his boss gave him a more substantial check for his honesty.

LWW

Author: MetroChick Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 870396 of 886579
Subject: Re: $13K + IPad Returned....Reward Was...?? Date: 1/12/2013 5:37 PM
Recommendations: 10
I'm interested in your opinion of the reward from the owner. I know what mine is!

Being unhappy with any reward, kind of makes it seem like the guy shouldn't have done the right thing. You do the right thing because it's the right thing to do - not because you think you'll get a reward out of it.

Author: stevenjklein Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 871256 of 886579
Subject: Re: $13K + IPad Returned....Reward Was...?? Date: 2/3/2013 6:31 PM
Recommendations: 1
You do the right thing because it's the right thing to do…

Exactly.

Put another way, the real reward is the satisfaction that comes with the knowledge that he did the right thing.

The cash was just a bonus.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement