No. of Recommendations: 3
After his remarkable honesty, this airport worker in Ft. Lauderdale gave some of his reward from the owner to a homeless woman and the rest to a co-worker in dire need. Later, he was recognized by Broward Co., FL. with a plaque, and the boss of the cleaning service he worked for wrote him a check, too.
-----

video is a short 1:47....may be temporarily busy....heavy traffic after going viral....I'm interested in your opinion of the reward from the owner. I know what mine is!

http://screen.yahoo.com/worlds-nicest-man-233021895.html
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 6
Since I don't know the purpose of the money, I'm not going to judge the size of the reward.

PSU
No. of Recommendations: 1
I think it is great that he gave the reward away
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, I think it's nice that the owner gave him anything at all.

But I think it was really awesome that his boss gave him a more substantial check for his honesty.

LWW
No. of Recommendations: 10
I'm interested in your opinion of the reward from the owner. I know what mine is!

Being unhappy with any reward, kind of makes it seem like the guy shouldn't have done the right thing. You do the right thing because it's the right thing to do - not because you think you'll get a reward out of it.
No. of Recommendations: 1
You do the right thing because it's the right thing to do…

Exactly.

Put another way, the real reward is the satisfaction that comes with the knowledge that he did the right thing.

The cash was just a bonus.
Advertisement