UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: RocketsMomma Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10514  
Subject: Re: Do You Own a Movie Collection? Date: 10/3/2012 9:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
1400? LOL maybe you could give my sister a run for her money.

I have no intention of trying to make myself a million dollar home cinema or even the $50,000 ones that were mentioned in the article. I'd be happy to put another $750 into this one in the next year or two (oh look, that would get me the Yamaha AND the entire AT2200 set I've been looking at....)

DH liked the exit sign idea. ;-)

Sounds like all 3 of us have great taste in SF. I also own Serenity. For a while there the Science Channel was playing Firefly every weekend so I got my fix. I also seem to have commandeered my other sister's box set of Babylon 5 movies and as she hasn't asked for them back I'm hanging on to them. I actually taped that whole series off the TV with my trusty VCR. I can't say I'm willing to spend money on a dvd collection of TV shows. But I simply have to have some movies which is why I bought the LotR trilogy last Christmas.

Just asked DH if there was some movie he could watch over and over. "Alien" he said. Well, I may have to upgrade his Boxed VHS set this Christmas.

RM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement