Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MrMEJackson One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1481  
Subject: ?? Date: 6/15/2002 10:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone out there?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: calvinator One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1463 of 1481
Subject: Re: ?? Date: 6/15/2002 3:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Yeah, I check in here every so often... just waiting to see what is going to happen to us shareholders... Cheers...

Author: 101newby Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1464 of 1481
Subject: Re: ?? Date: 6/16/2002 10:29 PM
I think I heard a wolf at the door, knocking.

101newby

Author: culletmaker Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1465 of 1481
Subject: Re: ?? Date: 6/17/2002 4:00 PM
And he just ate my 1000 shars

Author: MensaBeth Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1466 of 1481
Subject: Re: ?? Date: 6/17/2002 7:08 PM
MrMEJackson,

Yeah, I check here often. It has been pretty quiet. Everybody is hoping that we aren't totally broke, but there is nothing to say that that is true. We probably are. ;-(

Beth

Author: MrMEJackson One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1467 of 1481
Subject: Re: ?? Date: 6/20/2002 12:28 AM
I never thought it would come to this. :-)

Good luck to you Beth. Best I remember you are a WCG employee.

Hey... I'm gonna be in Tulsa next month! My annual junket to grand lake!

MJ

Author: MensaBeth Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1468 of 1481
Subject: Re: ?? Date: 6/20/2002 12:50 PM
MJ,

Yes, I am still a WCG employee. At the rate my stocks are going, I will be working for the rest of my life.

I diversified into WorldCom (down 96%), and Williams Companies (down 70something%), and of course lots of Williams Communications.

Oh well. At least I enjoy working.

Grand Lake is great. I hope you have a wonderful time there!

Beth

Author: DumbCiscoKid One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1469 of 1481
Subject: Re: ?? Date: 6/30/2002 8:13 AM
Sorry to hear that you were in WCOM as well as WCG. Hope you aren't in Q as well !!! And I hope you can hang on to the job

I had assumed that WCG shareholders were effectily wiped out by behind-doors decisions, Williams and the bondholders taking all.

My stake was miniscule, bought post 9/11 - I simply liked what they appeared to be doing, and took a kind of small spread-bet on WCG to go with a holding in LVLT.

Any news yet on the GlobalAxxess offer ? Sounds better than the present carve-up.

John

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement