Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
This yr i finally got my stuff together and am filing taxes for years 1993 to present. One problem...i cant find any paperwork from 1994. Must have gotten lost in one of many moves. I really want to get my stuff together. Last monday I filed last 3 years..and tommorow will get out all years except for 1994. As i have nothing to go by(no w-2s etc)...what is the best thing to do at this point. I anticipate if a return or if i have to pay it woiuld be small amount as i do not earn much money...Thanking you in advance!
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.