UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jlokeeffe Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75636  
Subject: 2000 IRA contribution after filing taxes Date: 3/6/2001 5:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have already filed my 2000 tax returns, but now I want to open an IRA and contribute the maximum before April 15th, so I can start reaping the rewards earlier. Can I do this even though I've already filed? Do I need to make an amendment to the IRS or notify them somehow?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rjm1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28304 of 75636
Subject: Re: 2000 IRA contribution after filing taxes Date: 3/6/2001 5:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have already filed my 2000 tax returns, but now I want to open an IRA and contribute
the maximum before April 15th, so I can start reaping the rewards earlier. Can I do this
even though I've already filed? Do I need to make an amendment to the IRS or notify
them somehow?

Roth IRA, you can just open it.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement