No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey All

Like a good boy I have already filed my 2002 Federal and State returns. But like a bad boy (that's the Gemini in me), I haven't kept current on all the tax related changes for the 2002 tax year (please forgive me for I'm a fool, not the Fool I should be). I just learned my 2002 AGI is under the limit for making a full Roth Contribution for 2002.

My Question: May I make my 2002 Roth contribution now (or before April 15) and not have to re-file (modify) my state and federal returns?
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.