Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

My aunt can no longer drive her 2003 Cad Escalade and has given it to me. She is the original owner and it has only 18,500 miles and is in perfect condition inside and out, and has been garaged. The SUV has been maintained with lubes and oil changes regularly, and in all those years only had a bad tail light. Amazing..huh?

My question is as I will be driving it for at least the next five years, what is your advice as far as an extended warranty as I realize if anything should go wrong, the expense will be great. I also realize it might be more peace of mind.

Also, what companies (probably third party)are reputable.


Thank you,
Print the post  


Beware Flood-Damaged Cars
Know what you are getting, don't get stuck with a Katrina victim. Check these links before you buy.
Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.