Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Bonhoeffer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 52  
Subject: 2007 Date: 2/16/2007 4:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Will surely be a banner year for people in their 20s and 30s.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: woodymw Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44 of 52
Subject: Re: 2007 Date: 2/16/2007 5:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'll bite.

Why, do you think?

Author: Bonhoeffer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45 of 52
Subject: Re: 2007 Date: 2/16/2007 5:49 PM
No idea. I was trying to post something stupid that sounded insightful.

Author: woodymw Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46 of 52
Subject: Re: 2007 Date: 2/17/2007 10:43 AM
Then you succeeded beyond your wildest expectations.

Well done.

Author: hrse Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47 of 52
Subject: Re: 2007 Date: 2/20/2007 12:15 AM
I think my banner will say

"your laid off"

but that is just by judging the fact that three of the five layers of managment above me quit or was forced out recently.

HRSE

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement