Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fixitforgood Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 164711  
Subject: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/6/2010 11:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 26
Fascinating! This is absolutely incredible! Goes to show why women spend a lot of money on makeup and clothes! This photo below was taken at a competition in June 2008. The competition was between 9 women for best makeover. They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours before the contest. Look at the before and after photos. Conclusion - there are no ugly women only poor women. The woman 2nd from the left, won the contest.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/Jack9856/-1.jpg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138462 of 164711
Subject: Re: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/6/2010 12:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 15
"They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours..."

Twelve hours is an eternity. Look what they can do to a man in just five seconds:

http://www.dotcomjoe.com/makeup.avi

~aj

Author: AlphaWolf Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138463 of 164711
Subject: Re: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/6/2010 1:11 PM
Recommendations: 1
Twelve hours is an eternity. Look what they can do to a man in just five seconds:

Now that's change you can believe in!

:o

AW

Author: doozwy Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138464 of 164711
Subject: Re: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/6/2010 2:21 PM
Recommendations: 0
Hey, but that's the other way round! :-)

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138468 of 164711
Subject: Re: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/7/2010 2:00 AM
They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours before the contest. Look at the before and after photos. Conclusion - there are no ugly women only poor women. The woman 2nd from the left, won the contest.

wow.

...and i was initially scared to click, expecting it would be some sort of Political joke

would be interesting to see something similar from a very different era ... 2008 'beauty' not the same as 1963 or 1938

Author: zathrus1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138469 of 164711
Subject: Re: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/7/2010 4:01 AM
Recommendations: 2
Fascinating! This is absolutely incredible! Goes to show why women spend a lot of money on makeup and clothes! This photo below was taken at a competition in June 2008. The competition was between 9 women for best makeover. They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours before the contest. Look at the before and after photos. Conclusion - there are no ugly women only poor women. The woman 2nd from the left, won the contest.

They really didn't need to spend 12 hours at this. They could have just given the judges a couple of shots of Tequila - it has exactly the same effect.

Zath

Author: fixitforgood Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138478 of 164711
Subject: Re: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/7/2010 11:25 AM
How about 12 hours of treatment + the tequila?

Author: ItsGoingUp Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138483 of 164711
Subject: Re: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/7/2010 9:29 PM
Recommendations: 2
Looks like this is from The Swan show on Fox in 2004:
.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Swan_%28TV_series%29

No, it's not a simple makeover, and no it's not 12 hours worth. Lots of dentistry and plastic surgery.

-IGU-

Author: SuisseBear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138486 of 164711
Subject: Re: 2008 beauty contest Date: 4/8/2010 7:29 AM
Giving his wares an equivalent makeover would land a second hand car dealer in jail...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement