UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lukematt One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 16  
Subject: 2008 Q3 Conference Call Date: 11/28/2008 3:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I just had an opportunity to listen to QXM’s 2008 Q3 conference call. My notes are posted on the new discussion forum for Qiao Xing Mobile Communication (cect dot forumotion dot net) under the “News” forum.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jdgee2 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 16
Subject: Re: 2008 Q3 Conference Call Date: 11/28/2008 10:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Hello again, and thank you for the information. I've still got my QXM holdings, and continue to be thankful that they represent a very small percentage of my portfolio. QXM still holds a 5-start rating, in the "CAPS" community... somehow. <smile>

Best Wishes,
Jon

Author: gharsha15 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 16
Subject: Re: 2008 Q3 Conference Call Date: 1/10/2009 5:06 AM
Luke,

I just read your Q3 update in the website you mentioned. I'm not sure if you still visit this board but please reply if you see this post. You seem to know a lot about QXM hence a couple of questions to you

1. Where you able to find an audited balance sheet of QXM anywhere? All the quarterly or annaul updates I saw in the website are unaudited. This concerns me as many people have asked the question if QXMs cash is real...I'm trying to ascertain this is the case.

2. Their press releases talk about their awards...like this one yesterday

http://www.prnchina.com/pr/09/01/09011911-1.html

Thye talk about a China Consumer Electronics Conference 2008, but when I search for that in Google I couldn't find a show like that. I have tried the same for other awards they mention also...are they faking these awards?

Thanks,
Harsha

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement