Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Basic question, but.... I have only recently started investing in stocks in a self-directed RRSP. I have hit my 2009 limit, and want to start making 2010 contributions. However, since we have up to the end of February to make 2009 contributions, how do I "tell" my RRSP that a contribution is for 2010, not 2009?
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.