Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CountUpp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 442177  
Subject: $222,000 bathroom renovation Date: 1/16/2013 11:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/audit-taxpayer-money-us...

Channel 2's Scott MacFarlane secured images inside the office at the Washington headquarters of the U.S. Interior Department.

The renovation was done on the interior secretary's private office bathroom. The bathroom is approximately 100 square feet and cost about $222,000 to renovate, making it more expensive that many homes.

Count Upp
Print the post Back To Top
Author: skymou One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 416422 of 442177
Subject: Re: $222,000 bathroom renovation Date: 1/17/2013 10:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
From the article, it appears the upgrade was performed during the Bush administration.

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 416442 of 442177
Subject: Re: $222,000 bathroom renovation Date: 1/17/2013 4:01 PM
Recommendations: 4
From the article, it appears the upgrade was performed during the Bush administration.

That explains it.

Republicans crap gold.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement