Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7215  
Subject: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/16/2011 6:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
there is talk of this out next year.

wondering more precisely when.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7096 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/17/2011 12:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Do they really think that people are going to sit in a theatre for 24 hours straight?

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7097 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/17/2011 3:08 AM
Recommendations: 1
yes .. and, like Jack, without eating, drinking, peeing or pooing.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7098 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/17/2011 9:15 AM
Sounds like a straight to DVD to me. Or a 1 or 2 part TV show.

Ken

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7099 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/17/2011 10:15 PM
Or maybe its one hour every 5 minutes for a 2hr movie.

Fuskie
Who wonders with Osama gone now, will the interest still be there or did producers take too long to bring it out...

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7100 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/18/2011 1:18 AM
Recommendations: 1
I personally never associated anything that happened on the show specifically
with OsamaBL. Loved the show -- watched every hour of it -- never really
made that connection. Still good.

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7101 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/19/2011 5:29 PM
The show wasn't about Bin Laden or even as a result of 9/11, but season 1 premiered in November 2011 and America was ripe for a series where someone kicked butt against terrorists.

Fuskie
Who notes that while there were a number of different foreign adversaries, each season had its share of home grown baddies pushing their own power plays...

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7102 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/19/2011 6:09 PM
Recommendations: 2
The show wasn't about Bin Laden or even as a result of 9/11, but season 1 premiered in November 2011 and America was ripe for a series where someone kicked butt against terrorists

This is a horribly clear indication that I am totally insane! And I cannot begin to express to you how sorry I am to admit that. I had fantasized for YEARS now that I was actually WATCHING this show .. season after season! .. and now, to my horror, I hear that it doesn't even premier for another FOUR MONTHS!!! I'm going to pack my bags to go check myself into the psych-ward today.

nl
who shamelessly takes advantage of the opportunity for a good ribbing when he sees one.

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7103 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/19/2011 6:30 PM
I have had less sleep in the last 24 hours than Jack Bauer on a good day.

Fuskie
Who obviously meant 2001...

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7104 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 7/19/2011 8:12 PM
I knew what you meant ... just teasin ya.

:->

carry on ...

Author: CairnDad Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7105 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 8/2/2011 6:20 PM
Do they really think that people are going to sit in a theatre for 24 hours straight?

Think of all the cash they could generate if they had 12 2-hour movies.

Author: mrsnakeye Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7106 of 7215
Subject: Re: 24 -- the movie Date: 1/8/2012 10:25 AM
They can try but i don't think they'll manage ;)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement