Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cgrinder Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1443  
Subject: ?????????????? Date: 7/20/2007 11:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
anyone still out there or have you all crapped out?
i am looking for a website that i can find all the pro football closing lines (spread and totals) who played and who covered or didnt cover for the last 3 years.
i had a web site i used a number of years ago for this but i lost the web address.
fred
Print the post Back To Top
Author: patchdodd Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1441 of 1443
Subject: Re: ?????????????? Date: 7/20/2007 11:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Most of the discussion on sports betting is here:
http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=25696122&bid=116937

And if you find a source for all that data please let everyone know.

Author: Raken2 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1442 of 1443
Subject: Re: ?????????????? Date: 7/27/2007 10:26 AM
i am looking for a website that i can find all the pro football closing lines (spread and totals) who played and who covered or didnt cover for the last 3 years. - cgrinder

Phil Steele's site has that info.

http://www.ncsports.com/

Click on "Schedules & Logs"

You ought to check out other site's like Marc Lawrence's and Jim Feist's.

Is there a particular reason you prefer reading off a screen rather than simply picking up a copy of a football annual? They all have 5 to 10 years of lines and results.

Raken

Author: cgrinder Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1443 of 1443
Subject: Re: ?????????????? Date: 7/29/2007 3:03 PM
it is free online!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement