UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: icono5 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736968  
Subject: Re: The Scandal You Won't Hear About Date: 2/3/2013 10:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
2828: "It's not that i was keeping track, the posts were all on the same page and none had recs then i refreshed the page and they all had one rec. I then put two & two together and realized icono has a very similar posting style as CheeryO. I can't help it if i was born with these super-sleuth abilities <g>."

--------------

Nice try, 2828, but no dice. Sycophants can applaud your wonderful powers of deduction, but all I see is further evidence of the need to find liberal conspiracies in every remote corner. As I explained in an earlier post, I lurked on these boards for years before recently deciding to post. I am, admittedly, a bit quixotic . . . why else would I waste time trying to persuade someone who fancies his strident conservatism as some kind of objective Truth (of the Fox News variety), and the opinions of differently situated others as--depending on the whim of the moment--juvenile, demented, deluded, misguided, uninformed, pathetic, and the list goes on.

Steve
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement