UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3278  
Subject: $2.99 adds up fast! Date: 8/20/2012 5:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
I ought to check my post office box more often. When I finally got around to doing that today ('cause I was passin' by -- I really didn't expect to find anything but junk mail) I found the POB stuffed to the gills with (you guessed it) junk mail.

AND three checks from Amazon dot com for my ebook TEOTWAWKI: Beacon's Story
http://desertdavesteotwawkisurvivalguide.blogspot.com/2011/1...

I bragged about receiving a check from Amazon earlier this year ($280.24) for Jan-Feb-Mar royalties. Well I'm guessing word of mouth spread from those readers 'cause Apr-May-Jun totaled $4572.57.

Not bad for an old geezer who can't spell grammar without a dictionary.

Desert (lookin' fer a dead tree publisher) Dave
Print the post Back To Top
Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3246 of 3278
Subject: Re: $2.99 adds up fast! Date: 9/5/2012 8:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Royalties were only $911.89 this month. Guess I'll have to start advertising online or something.

I've received a couple more complements on the ebook:
http://desertdavesteotwawkisurvivalguide.blogspot.com/2011/1...
but I guess most people don't realize you can read it on computers as well as Kindles.

I'm not really all that broken up about it since I hadn't expected to make any money off of it.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement