Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dannyjordan Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36  
Subject: 2nd Quarter Earnings? Date: 7/15/1997 9:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is anyone still following XICOR? Seems to be moving for a change. Will earnings begin to move again? Should be due soon. Regards, Danny
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Ryvers Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2 of 36
Subject: Re: 2nd Quarter Earnings? Date: 7/23/1997 10:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Danny-

Bought at 7.5, and am holding on hoping for some bounce. Concensus opinion is that there'll be little movement until next earnings report, seeing as how XICO underreported this quarter. For more detail, you can chech out the Xicor thread at Silicon Investor. Plentiful and pretty sophisticated discussion (for the most part)at that location. If you have any Xicor opinion, let me know.

Ryvers

Author: dannyjordan Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 36
Subject: Re: 2nd Quarter Earnings? Date: 7/29/1997 9:04 PM
On Wed, 23 Jul 97 10:44:49 -0600, Ryvers wrote: <<Danny-

Bought at 7.5, and am holding on hoping for some bounce. Concensus opinion is that there'll be little movement until next earnings report, seeing as how XICO underreported this quarter. For more detail, you can chech out the Xicor thread at Silicon Investor. Plentiful and pretty sophisticated discussion (for the most part)at that location. If you have any Xicor opinion, let me know.

Ryvers

Dear Ryvers, Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the delay in responding... I haven't been coming here every day. I have been in XICO for a couple of years. The company looks very
promising in the longer run. Lot of research and development going on and sitting on around $40 million in cash. Earnings should begin to look better.
I will check out the Silicon Investor ( if I can find it)
Best regards, Danny
>>

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement