Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Roxx Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 183  
Subject: 3 for 1 split Date: 6/20/2008 5:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
As of 6/30, distributed 7/10. And the strike has been settled.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Velobici Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 176 of 183
Subject: Re: 3 for 1 split Date: 7/17/2009 7:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
"3 for 1 split" ??

Nothing on the company's investor relations website about such a split (http://www.southernperu.com/InvestorRelations/tabid/53/Defau...). Nothing in the news feeds from Google or Yahoo about such a split.

Can you provide a source for such an idea ?

Author: 4bees One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 178 of 183
Subject: Re: 3 for 1 split Date: 7/17/2009 4:23 PM
Velobici -

Check the date of the original post. The split was last year, not 2009.

Author: cmolinel One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 179 of 183
Subject: Re: 3 for 1 split Date: 7/18/2009 8:32 AM
Velobici,

Not shame on you. Happenned the same to me with another not followed stock.

It is a pity that MF did not paid attention to them, because I thought that commodities were a big story in the middle of the panic at the end of 2008.

I bought PCU in September, for a 64% gain, FCX (copper) for a 192% gain, BTU (coal) only 6% above today, and RTP (metals) for a 70%. However, PCX (coal) is 57% down.

I imagine that they will float, up and down, for the rest of the year, until the economy recovery is evident.

All them helped to partially recover from the losses from Million Dollar Portfolio and HG...

CAM (long on all those plus cobalt, molybden, oil shipping, etc.)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement