UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BeckyBelnap Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308230  
Subject: 3 happy dances Date: 4/1/1999 4:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
They are all little, but what the heck!

1. $14.94 - Firestone - PIF(Paid in Full)closed
2. $72.00 - Hospital Bill from November
3. $39.27 - Dillards - PIF and closed

And now for a link to my unofficial happy dance site!

http://www.hampsterdance.com/

Let's dance the night away!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CassWoman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8281 of 308230
Subject: Re: 3 happy dances Date: 4/1/1999 5:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
And now for a link to my unofficial happy dance site!

http://www.hampsterdance.com/

I was ROFL at this site! Love it!

And congratulations on paying off those little debts -- they do add up, don't they?

LOVE the hamsters!

Cassandra

Author: DML23 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8301 of 308230
Subject: Re: 3 happy dances Date: 4/2/1999 1:12 PM
That hamster dance it pretty funny!

Author: GinnyW Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9193 of 308230
Subject: Re: 3 happy dances Date: 4/27/1999 10:21 AM
Recommendations: 1
Becky,
I love your happydance site!!!
And happy dances for you on paying off three bills. Doesn't matter how small they are...the point is they are paid.
Ginny

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement