Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 442259  
Subject: 30 to 60 Date: 10/9/2012 12:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Former assistant Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to no less than 30 years and no more than 60 years in prison with credit for time served. He was convicted in June of sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GardenStateFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410593 of 442259
Subject: Re: 30 to 60 Date: 10/9/2012 1:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Former assistant Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to no less than 30 years and no more than 60 years in prison with credit for time served. He was convicted in June of sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period.

To me, I wonder if this seems like enough, then I remember:

1) He's 68. Thirty years puts him at 98.
2) The life expectancy of pedophiles is not particularly good in most correctional institutions. This is not to say that I think endorsing the idea of that kind of "justice" is good or even remotely okay. But the fact that it's a true statement means that he'll likely be in PC, or, in effect, solitary for most of that time.

GSF

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410599 of 442259
Subject: Re: 30 to 60 Date: 10/9/2012 1:32 PM
Recommendations: 12

To me, I wonder if this seems like enough, then I remember:

1) He's 68. Thirty years puts him at 98.

Thing is....
Where are all the priests that should be in there with him?

AM

Author: FoolYap Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410602 of 442259
Subject: Re: 30 to 60 Date: 10/9/2012 1:50 PM

They'll be absolving him of his sins, when he dies in his prison cell.

--FY

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410603 of 442259
Subject: Re: 30 to 60 Date: 10/9/2012 1:51 PM

Reassigned to new parishes by their stone-walling leadership.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement