UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pcig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35342  
Subject: 30-YB Date: 5/14/2004 1:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
A recent chart (be careful out there):

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=%24USB%2Cuu%5Bg%2Ca%5Dwfclynay%5Bd19980104%2C20041231%5D%5Bpf%5D%5Bi%5D%5BJ30290709%2CY%5D

pcig
Print the post Back To Top
Author: reikiman Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10144 of 35342
Subject: Re: 30-YB Date: 5/15/2004 12:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
How do you know that todays trending will continue?

That is .. looking at your chart, I see you could just as easily have drawn a "trending line" between the Jan2000 and April2001 lows, and then declared in the fall of 2001 that the trending line had been broken and all hell was going to break loose because of it.

Well, all hell did break loose because we ended up having our president lying to create a war in iraq when they had nothing to do with the terrorist attack in sep2001, and then that war in iraq has turned into the dirtiest, nastiest, and most shameful sequence of acts the United States has ever undertaken.

That aside ... Your chart looks interesting, but I have no idea what conclusion to draw from it because the trending line you drew seems to be totally arbitrary.

- David

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement