UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jtwood One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76418  
Subject: 401(k) Date: 11/8/2002 4:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My employer currently has New England Financial handling our 401(k), but at the new year, we are going with ING to handle our 401(k). I have a savings account with ING and am satisfied, so far. Does anyone have experience with ING handling their 401(k)? If so, what is your opinion?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35202 of 76418
Subject: Re: 401(k) Date: 11/11/2002 10:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ING recengly bought Aetna's insurance and investment businesses. So if you want information on how an ING 401(k) will be in the future, you may also want to look for information about how Aetna was in the past.

I wouldn't use my experience with the savings account to extrapolate to their investment division.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement