No. of Recommendations: 0
I have two jobs:

1) a first job through an employer that provides a 401(k), which I will max out this year (12,000); and
2) a second job with an S-Corp, where I am the sole shareholder/ employee.

Are there any retirement plans available to me through my S-Corp., e.g. SEP IRA or Simple IRA, that provide deductible contributions beyond my max 401(k)? If so, what are the limits? I appreciate any help with this.
Print the post  


The Retire Early Home Page
Discussion on accelerating retirement day.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.