UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Scott64 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75613  
Subject: 401K into a IRA Date: 9/27/2001 10:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I recently went to another job and I recieved info about rolling the 401k to where ever I want...The usually stuff etc...What is everyone one's insite on the various companies that offer the rollover..like Fidelity...etc

Thanks
Scott64
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Charlie48K Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32012 of 75613
Subject: Re: 401K into a IRA Date: 9/28/2001 10:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I recently went to another job and I recieved info about rolling the 401k to where ever I want...The usually stuff etc...What is everyone one's insite on the various companies that offer the rollover..like Fidelity...etc

Personally, I like strong fund families with a lot of choices and no loads. TR Price and Vanguard is where I have mine. Fidelity is good, but I think their funds to have loads.

Author: TruthSpreader Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32289 of 75613
Subject: Re: 401K into a IRA Date: 10/22/2001 7:02 PM
Virtually any broker (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) will let you rollover a 401k fairly easily. Fidelity is probably as good a choice as any though Waterhouse comes to mind too. I guess it just would come down to price and convienence, etc...

Regards,

Randall

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement