No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm pretty sure I'm asking FAQs, if so please direct me appropriately. Thanks!

1) Is there any way of rolling my money out of my employer's 401K and into a self-directed IRA pre-tax and without quitting?

The information I've gathered indicates that the best way to go about this is to get my employer to switch 401K providers. That concept makes my eyes cross.

2) If not, what is the minimum taxable percentage I can attain?

3) As an employee of a company with a 401K, what other options are out there for getting pre-tax dollars invested?

4) Is there a FAQ out concerning the Roth IRA?
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.