Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Help Please:

I plan to retire in two months....oh I loved typing that ... !!

I am in need of the services of a superb very qualified CPA or actuary who will be able to calculate the 5 Year Annual Substantially Equal Periodic Payment withdrawal data from my 401K.

I will require that this company also post a bond to guaranteed the calculations for IRS Rule 72T.

Can anyone please recommend a qualified company that can perform these calculations and will also back up their calculations with a bond, etc.?

It is crucial that I secure a reliable company to do this in view of the severe penalities imposed by our friends at the IRS for any mis-calculations.

Thanks in advance.

Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.