UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: akeate Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75340  
Subject: 401K vs. Simple IRA Date: 10/30/2000 12:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have a question .....what is better for an S Corp making alot of money....I pay huge monthly bonuses and am going to give employees a choice....a bonus or a retirement contribution...any thoughts.....I really dont know....thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: v200014 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25928 of 75340
Subject: Re: 401K vs. Simple IRA Date: 11/2/2000 5:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Do you have any job openings???

Mike

Author: skitime One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25948 of 75340
Subject: Re: 401K vs. Simple IRA Date: 11/3/2000 7:10 PM
A SIMPLE IRA is going to be must easier and cost less. But, a traditional 401k is going to give you options on vesting schedules and other controls or requirements.

There is also a SIMPLE 401k that is relatively easy to set up and maintain.

Your best choice would be to consult a financial advisor to explain your options to you. Someone like Waddell & Reed has regional offices throughout the country.

Michael

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement