UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mwills100 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76111  
Subject: 403(b) Date: 5/20/2001 4:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have recently been widowed. I have both my and my spouses 403B funds and am not sure about leaving them in place. I have been advised to transfer the funds to an existing IRA. From what I have read, this seems to be a good idea. I would like your opinion.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tfranklin Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29903 of 76111
Subject: Re: 403(b) Date: 5/24/2001 11:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Sorry no one has answered your question sooner, but it is difficult to answer without more information. For example, who are your 403b providers and what kind of witdrawal options do you have?

Tony

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement