UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: stardustangel Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75384  
Subject: 403b contributions Date: 1/17/2005 5:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I got paid on the 7th, and I have yet to see my 403b contribution show up in my Vanguard account. The contribution normally shows up anywhere from two days after my paycheck to 6 days. It's never been this late however. I can't even get a hold of anyone to find out where it is. The benefits office is open only an hour a day two days a week. They suck and I want my money.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: dusty2004 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44097 of 75384
Subject: Re: 403b contributions Date: 1/18/2005 9:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Star Dust Angel (never met an angel before):

I am not 100% sure of this but my understanding is they have up to 30 days to get the money into your account.

Dusty

Author: aktravler85 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44115 of 75384
Subject: Re: 403b contributions Date: 1/20/2005 1:27 PM
My husbands 401K is with Vanguard. This is not unusual for them (excess time in POSTING the transaction), at least in my experiences.

Have you considered contacting Vanguard?

Author: stardustangel Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44128 of 75384
Subject: Re: 403b contributions Date: 1/20/2005 10:58 PM
I finally contacted Vanguard. It's not them, it's our plan administrator. When she "gets around to it," she allocates the contributions to the various fund families offered in the 403b. I guess I'm just being a little anal. I am in the end just dollar-cost averaging so a week's difference shouldn't be a big deal.

Author: Matt1344 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44129 of 75384
Subject: Re: 403b contributions Date: 1/20/2005 11:13 PM
"I guess I'm just being a little anal. I am in the end just dollar-cost averaging so a week's difference shouldn't be a big deal."

Hi SDA,

The way the markets been going so far this year she's probably doing you a favor ;-)

Regards, Ken

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement