Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: vandolsen One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22  
Subject: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/24/2003 3:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
This board is restricted to those Fools whose names appear in the following list:

vandolsen
Cavegirl
0x6a74
Apostrophie
DoctorBombay
psuasskicker6
ricebowlsoupe
ROTJob
Sunrunner4
prometheuss
tconi
UnexplodedDuck

Only the boardmaster may add to this list.

Apply via private email to the boardmaster prior to posting.

The boardmaster entertains applications on the fifth Tuesday of each month.

Victor Delta *Authorized by the boardmaster to post this message in his/her name. Does not know his/her name.*
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/24/2003 3:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yeah, right.

Raggmopp

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/24/2003 4:01 PM
Recommendations: 2
Nice place.

Author: RedMolly Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/24/2003 4:21 PM
I love the decor!

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/25/2003 12:51 AM
Recommendations: 1
Nice FAQ... make sure you FA the post and in the FA request it as the board FAQ... Twitty is really good about taking care of that for members.

CaveGirl
p.s. do you serve canapes here?

Author: vandolsen One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/25/2003 12:44 PM
Nice FAQ... make sure you FA the post and in the FA request it as the board FAQ... Twitty is really good about taking care of that for members.

Done. Any side bets?

do you serve canapes here?

I will pass your question/suggestion on the the boardmaster as soon as I find out who that is.

PS Nice to have you back. Heard a rumor that you got bogeyed.

Sounds a little kinky.

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/25/2003 12:45 PM
I did get bogeyed.

It was not a pleasant experience.

CaveGirl

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/25/2003 6:24 PM
It also almost rhymes with D~
Ummm, nevermind.
===*===

You auditioning to be one of the flying Molotov Brothers? Y'know eXtreme stunts done without a net?

Brother Raggmoppov
<aerialist>

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/25/2003 6:35 PM
You auditioning to be one of the flying Molotov Brothers? Y'know eXtreme stunts done without a net?

-----------------------------

I aspire to fly while sporting a fiery tail.

Author: vandolsen One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/25/2003 7:43 PM
I aspire to fly while sporting a fiery tail.

Yah got the hard part, now learn to fly.

Author: vandolsen One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/26/2003 11:13 AM
Sorry,

Can't use that as an 'official' FAQ. The restrictions are meaningless.

Best,
Richard

Oh well.

Author: Sunrunner4 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/27/2003 9:27 AM
That's a good FAQ.

Sunrunner4 - judger of such things.

PS - I've never been a member of a private board.

PPS - it feels very insouciant.

Author: RedMolly Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 6/28/2003 11:16 AM
whatever happened here?

Author: Sunrunner4 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 7/1/2003 12:11 PM
WoW!

Thanks for posting!

WoW!

Sunrunner4200

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 4/13/2004 10:15 PM
Some rules were made to be BROEKN.

I certainly those rules on this board to be in that catoegory.

sunrayman
a Rule Breaker before TMF ever had a portfolio

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 2/27/2007 7:28 PM
& I'm still breaking Rules [& other things].

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 22
Subject: Re: 4200 FAQ Date: 5/27/2007 11:13 PM
vandolsen

+++
+++

Delete this name -- he left years ago!!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement